Wound Care in Columbus, MS
Baptist Golden Triangle's Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine offers comprehensive services to heal problem wounds. Our professional clinical staff works with a broad spectrum of patients providing multidisciplinary services, including:
- Management of difficult-to-heal acute and chronic wounds such as:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure Injuries
- Wound infections
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Radiation tissue and bone injuries
- Specialized wound dressings
- Total contact casting
- Negative pressure therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nutrition counseling, education, prevention
Our program is designed and equipped to deliver the latest in advanced wound care to patients with slow or non-healing wounds. Our providers, nurses, technicians and office staff work as a team to deliver complete, efficient care to get you well and back to normal activities as soon as possible, right here in Lowndes County.
We are located on the third floor of the Fifth Street Building, 2520 5th St. North in Columbus, MS. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 662-244-1095.
Please fill out the form below for more information.